Through this website, you will find the plethora of resources and services on- and off-campus that you may utilize, learn about on-going research that impacts students across California, and be up-to-date on new initiatives, programs, and events around campus to make sure the UCLA community is food and basic needs secure.
COVID-19 Immediate Resources
- Access our live UCLA Basic Needs Resource Guide. The guide will be updated on a rolling basis as resources modify operations for Spring Break and Spring Quarter.
- Access the campus' COVID-19 support line at
beginning Wednesday at 9 a.m., and it will remain in operation
weekdays from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
If students are experiencing financial hardship due to loss of student wages,
please fill out Intake Form for Lost Wages for Student Employees.
- Visit UCLA Administration: Services Available during Safer at Home Order for updates on available campus services during the "Safer at Home" order.
- Students living in university housing can visit the UCLA housing portal for updates on housing services.
- If you are seeking information regarding early termination of lease, eviction and rent increase protections please read COVID-19 and Terminating a Lease and Eviction Protections.
- Basic Needs Reciprocity at UCLA: During this time, UCLA is offering several basic needs programs for students enrolled at other UC campuses, such as CalFresh application assistance, Financial Wellness Program, [FITTED] and [FITTED] Eats, and the UCLA Teaching Kitchen's virtual cooking classes.